Visit Us For An Immigration Medical Exam
Urgent Medical Center offers an immigration medical exam by an approved civil surgeon of the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services. So, please come in for a free immigration medical exam consultation where our staff will go over your medical records and explain in detail what you are still required from the USCIS. Please call us for a FREE Consultation:954-321-5191.
Services and Fees:
Immigration Physical Examination is $375 and includes:
- Basic Physical Examination
- Vaccination status verification
- Tuberculosis t-spot testing
- Gonorrhea lab test
- RPR (syphilis) lab test
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form
- Patient copy of I-693 form
- Copy of all laboratory testing
Additional services that might be require such as Chest X-Ray, blood titers and vaccinations are not included in the above price, but they are offered and can be completed at our office for an additional fee.
Make sure you bring:
- Valid government issued picture ID (driver’s license or passport – preferred)
- Proof of prior vaccinations
- The Tuberculosis T-spot is required for applicants age 2 and older. If the reading is positive then a Chest X-ray will be required at an additional fee.
- Gonorrhea testing is required for applicants 15 and older.
- The RPR is required for applicants age 15 and older. However, applicants under age 15 may still require testing at the discretion of the civil surgeon.
- Applicants require proof of vaccinations. The civil surgeon will review your vaccination history to determine if any other vaccines are require and/or if you need any blood titers (laboratory tests that proves if a person has immunity or antibodies for a particular disease). Additional vaccinations and blood titers are offered at an additional fee.