The goal of Urgent Medical Center is to provide occupational medicine that services the needs of employers, employees and insurance companies. The safety, benefits and health maintenance of all is very important to us. We can customize physicals to the employer’s specific needs, supervise employee’s high-risk exposure and provide workers compensation treatment, referral and reporting. Our facility is equipped with Digital X-rays, EKGs, Basic Labs and drug screenings through certified laboratories. With our state of the art facility we can treat work-related injuries and employees can return to work in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Department of Transportation
- OSHA respiratory physicals
- Routine pre-employment physicals
- Exposure Monitoring and Drug Screening through certified laboratories
- Walk-in for emergency care
- On-going care
- On-site Digital X-rays and basic labs
- In-office referrals
- Employer correspondence
Annual Memberships Available
Employers Membership – $50 per month per employee*, if more than 3 employees, $15 per employee
*12 month membership is required. There is a one-time processing fee of $125 that applies to each membership. THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE PLAN.
UMC Membership Plan includes:
- Unlimited Clinic Visits
- Annual Labs (Complete Blood Count, Chemistry and Lipid Profile)
- 50 % off Office Procedures including but not limited to: Laceration Repairs, Digital X-rays, EKGs, Incision & Drainage of Abscesses, Casting
- 20% off Laboratory Services
- One FREE annual physical examination (pre-employment, employment, school)
- Same Day or Next Day Specialty Referrals, CT Scans, MRIs and Ultrasounds Appointments
- Discounts on CT Scans, MRIs and Ultrasounds
Please visit Department of Transportation Physicals for more information.